Man burned in grill fire at Sherwood Hills

A 24-year-old man was taken to the hospital to be treated for burns Tuesday morning after a kitchen fire at Sherwood Hills.Cache County Sheriff’s Lt. Chad Jensen said that when deputies arrived they found Raul Granolos had sustained some minor burns to his arms. He was taken to Logan Regional Hospital where he was treated and released. Jensen said the investigation found a propane burner in a stove flashed when it was ignited, causing the burns to Granolos and singeing his hair.

Free News Delivery by Email

Would you like to have the day's news stories delivered right to your inbox every evening? Enter your email below to start!