After being evacuated due to a gas leak caused Thursday by ice shifting on the school’s roof, the Thomas Edison Charter School North Campus will open again on Friday.The school’s more than 400 students were sent home Thursday afternoon after the smell of gas was detected in the school, school administrators told KVNU Thursday. Parents of the children were called and all the students were sent home safely in the afternoon.The leaks were repaired and business will go on as usual Friday.
Free News Delivery by Email
Would you like to have the day's news stories delivered right to your inbox every evening? Enter your email below to start!