The Logan City Fire Department, with the help of North Logan, Smithfield, and Cache County Fire departments, responded to a structure fire at 952 Canyon Road in Logan just after midnight early Sunday.According to the Logan City Fire Department, upon arrival firefighters found one apartment in a fourplex engulfed in flames. Police evacuated all residents of the fourplex safely and the fire was contained in less than 30 minutes. Firefighters were called out to the scene on two other occasions Sunday, however, to put out some smoldering hot spots.One apartment in the fourplex was heavily damaged with the other three receiving minor damage. A neighboring structure also suffered minor damage. Nobody was injured in the blaze. The occupants of all four apartments were displaced for the night. The cause of the fire was investigated and found to be accidental, possibly an overheated fan being the cause of the blaze.
Free News Delivery by Email
Would you like to have the day's news stories delivered right to your inbox every evening? Enter your email below to start!