Photo Gallery: Nibley House Fire 9/22/2011

Fortunately there were no injuries when firefighters were called to extinguish an early morning fire in Nibley. Logan City Fire Department’s Fire Marshall Craig Humphreys says the call to a home at 712 West Antler Road came just after 4 a.m. Humphreys says firefighters arrived to find flames from the garage had spread into the home but the crew was able to extinguish the blaze. Family members were able to get out of the home but two cars in the garage were a total loss. Humphreys says an investigation by Hyrum Fire and the Cache County Sheriff’s office determined that the fire was accidental. The fire was caused by a Camp Chef cooker used for canning that had been left on. He says units from Hyrum, Logan, North Logan, and the Cache County Fire District all helped fight the fire.

Free News Delivery by Email

Would you like to have the day's news stories delivered right to your inbox every evening? Enter your email below to start!