A North Logan home sustained minimal damage Wednesday afternoon after a fire started at the home’s water heater.According to a press release, the home is located at 300 East 2500 North. The homeowners reported smelling smoke and traced it to the bathroom where the water heater was located. While one of the residents called 911, others attempted to extinguish the fire from the outside through a vent. Fire Marshal Jason Killinen states the North Logan Fire Department responded at 3:45 p.m. and quickly located and extinguished the fire. No one was injured and property damage is estimated at $4,000. Killinen says investigators have ruled the fire accidental.
Free News Delivery by Email
Would you like to have the day's news stories delivered right to your inbox every evening? Enter your email below to start!