TRENTON– The Old Trenton Feed Mill caught fire for the second time early Sunday morning during demolition. Cache County Fire Marshal Jason Winn said fire crews from Trenton, Clarkston, Newton, Lewiston and the Cache County Fire District responded to the blaze at 235 West Main Street.
The call came in at approximately 4:17 a.m. Winn said the first arriving units reported visible fire coming through the roof of the building. Fire crews surrounded the structure and fought it with multiple streams of water to drown the blaze. Winn said it appears the fire started when demolition crews left an unattended fire, which was sparked by a cutting torch.