LOGAN – The following is a list of businesses and services that are being offered amid this season of social distancing and self isolation due to the spread of the coronavirus. If your business or organization is doing something different to help people during this unique time, please let us know in the comments.
– Local restaurants have come together to offer free delivery service. See the list of participating restaurants and how to order here: cachevalleyrestaurantdelivery.com
– West Motor Company will come get your car, service it, fix it, wash it, vacuum it then bring it back to you if your vehicle needs a service or repair. If you’re shopping for a vehicle, after visiting westmotorcompany.com to select the vehicle you’re interested in, notify the dealership and they will bring it to you. West Motor will leave it with you to test drive so you don’t have to leave your home if you don’t want to.
– A1 Automotive is happy to pick up your vehicle and deliver it back to you once the repairs are completed. The health and safety of their customers and employees is their main concern. They are taking every precaution to prevent the spread of germs both inside your vehicle as well as in their shop. Please call 435-752-9636.
– Discount Tires has been deemed an essential business so they are open. You can order and pay online or make an appointments at www.webtires.net. They clean the showroom areas and touchable surfaces hourly. They use pods for social distancing, and use steering wheel covers, seat covers, floor mats, and technicians to wipe down the vehicle and use clean, fresh gloves. Drop envelopes will be available for customers to fill out and leave their keys without having to enter in the building. A member of their team would then retrieve it from the box. They are offering pick-up and delivery for Senior Citizens for their convenience.
– Maaco is doing picture text estimates and honks for estimates if you want to stay in your vehicle.
– Brigham Community Pharmacy has expanded its free delivery service from Tremonton to North Ogden. Two drive through windows are also available and curbside assistance, just call the pharmacy and and they will come out to your car to help you.
– Oso Tax Service is offering online tax preparation services through an app without having to leave your home. The app is available for download at osotax.com/go.
– Torque Motor Sports is offering free pick up and delivery for all side-by-sides, dirt bikes, ATVs, UTVs, street bikes, snowmobiles, or other off road vehicles for any and all services so customers never have to leave their home.
– Reed’s Pharmacy in Hyrum has extended their free prescription delivery services Monday through Friday for all patients in Cache Valley, from Paradise to Smithfield. Their drive-thru process has also been modified to help patients as quickly and efficiently as possible and is also offering curbside assistance to help those who do want to come inside the pharmacy.
– Majestic Mountain Sage is offering free bottles of disinfectant as well as bars of soap for washing your hands. These items will be left at their door at 2490 South 1350 West, Logan. Please take what you NEED, not what you want. You will be on camera. Disinfectant must be used within 7 days. Bottles are refillable, so bring them back and exchange for a fresh bottle.
– Dollar General is dedicating the first hour of operations each day solely for the shopping needs of senior customers, who are one of the groups most vulnerable to the COVID-19 coronavirus.
– Lee’s Marketplace is providing over-the-phone grocery ordering with FREE curbside pickup for people over the age of 60 so individuals don’t need to enter the store. Logan (435) 755-5100, Smithfield (435) 563-6251.
– Smith’s Food and Drug Stores will dedicate the first hour of shopping on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. solely to the needs of senior citizens until further notice. Additionally, Smith’s is also waiving pick-up fees on online orders received for curbside pickup from customers age 60 or older through at least April 18.
– South Fork Hardware in Logan is offering curbside pick up. Call the store at (435) 753-0636, let them know what you need and they will run it out to your vehicle. They will run your transaction in the store as well so you don’t have to leave your vehicle.
– Theurer’s Meats in Lewiston is doing curbside pickup, only. Call ahead for orders so they can be prepared for you. Call (435) 258-1011.
– MoBettah’s has added a drive thru window to accommodate the new social distancing rules for restaurants.
– LoDel, a restaurant delivery service in Logan, is offering free delivery for many of the restaurants in town. They are also offering same day turn around for any restaurant that wants to get up and running for deliveries.
– Pier49 Pizza hours of operation are staying the same, the only change they are making with the closing of their dining room is that they will be doing curb side pick up in addition to their delivery services that are available from Wellsville to Smithfield.
– Pizza Pie Cafe will be doing curb side or carry out Mon – Sat between 12 noon- 7:30 p.m. They also use Doordash and Grubhub with those same hours in mind.
– Island Bowl Grill in Preston is offering curbside pick up and drive-thru while the bowling alley is closed.
– Capriotti’s is offering free delivery when ordering through Capriottis.com or through their mobile app. The restaurant is handling the 3rd party delivery fees so the customer doesn’t have to. Pick up is also available.
– Mack’s Family Drive In in Tremonton is using its lobby for walk-in and take out orders. They also have a drive though window.
– The Kater Shop is asking that customers schedule a suit fitting appointment online, by visiting thekatershop.com. The store is being cleaned and sanitized regularly.
– Transportation Repair is offering a free oil change to health workers (ID card required). Call 752-0488 for an appointment.
– Pauni Island Grill, courtesy of a donation from former Aggie and current New York Giants linebacker Kyler Fackrell, are offering a free kids meal for all students in Cache Valley affected by school closures. Call ahead to place the order, but a child must be present at pick-up.
– Nexeo Staffing is helping businesses which are seeing an increased need for staffing as well as helping employees who have experienced a downturn in their work.
– Cook and Sautter Foot and Ankle is screening all patients and abiding by all White House regulations and protocols.
– JJD Tansport / Saiko Excavation is helping pet owners who may be struggling to get food for their dogs and cats. If you, or anyone you know is at the point of not knowing how you will provide food for your animal, message them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/jeff.scharbach.
– Mermaid Birth is following all sanitation guidelines, doing home-based prenatal care over the phone, and wearing protective equipment during the birthing process so low risk women do not have to go to the hospital to have their baby.
– Anniversary Inn is redoubling its efforts to ensure all areas are sanitized and clean, particularly high-traffic areas. The staff is also practicing social distancing with its guests.
– Valley View Granite has stocked extra materials at its warehouse and all of its showrooms. Their online Kitchen Visualizer allows customers to visualize granite/quartz counters on cabinets without having to come into the showroom. Additionally, they have the ability to do Facetime consultations for those who do not want to come into a showroom and all of their paperwork is set up in digital form.
Additional services and programs will be added as information becomes available